Monday, March 5, 2012

ASET Spring Seminars at Harcum College- See You There!


I will be traveling later this week to attend the mid-year meeting of the ASET Board of Trustees, and right now I am making final arrangements for the ASET Spring Seminar Courses to take place on March 23 & 24, on the campus of Harcum College, in Bryn Mawr, PA.  This is a lovely location for our seminars, and is quite a college town!  It is very convenient to downtown Philadelphia, and the Philly airport, just a short commuter rail ride away.  Our designated hotel, the Radnor, is rather elegant for the price, and they will be running a free shuttle bus to the Harcum campus for ASET course attendees.  Our room block ended on March 1, but you may still be able to get a room at this hotel if you are interested in attending one of our courses.
We are running an EEG course, NCS course and a one-day advanced topics course on Saturday, March 24, which we added to offer ACE credits for techs in the area who need CEUs for recertification.  There is no regional society in the greater Philly area, so this course is a good substitute for a regional spring meeting.
We have very impressive faculty lined up for all of these courses, and I encourage you to consider joining me in Bryn Mawr.  It promises to be a fun way to get your education, whether you are preparing for the EEG or NCS registry exams, or just need to brush up on some skills.
Please check the ASET home page for basic information about the course content, location, etc.
I look forward to seeing you there!  If you have any questions about the ASET Spring Seminar Courses, please do e-mail me at faye@aset.org or call me at 207-350-4087.  Please note that I will be out of my office from March 7th through March 11, and will be back in my office on Monday, March 12th.



No comments:

Post a Comment