Friday, August 17, 2018

ASET 2018 Annual Conference in NOLA


Dear ASET Annual Conference Participants,



I truly miss being with all of you in New Orleans this year.  But my husband’s medical condition prevented me from traveling, and he was in the hospital for the two weeks prior to the start of the conference, just home this week.  I am enjoying following what is happening on the meeting app activity feed.  Sure looks like you are all having a great time!  I hope that the conference program is meeting your expectations!

Thanks to the work of the great course directors, Pat Trudeau, Barbara Goode, Emily Kale, Aaron James and Dr. Jeremy Bamford, we have a wide variety of interesting topics to offer, and when you combine that with the diverse array of platform presentations that came in as abstracts, it makes for a lot of choices, so I hope there is something for everyone. 

Please let me know if you would like to serve as a course director for a future ASET Conference.  Course Directors start working with me on the program in January of the year of the conference and assist with recruiting speakers and choosing topics of interest.   The benefits include free registration on the days course directors manage courses, and reimbursement for 50% of the hotel room rate for the night before and the night of courses they are managing. 

I start the a file for the next year’s annual conference as soon as the current one is over!  So if you have suggestions for topics or speakers, or you would like to present a topic, please let me know!



In closing, I hope you find many opportunities to Network, Organize and Learn with ASET, this week and in the future!



Enjoy the conference, or as they say in NOLA, “Laissez les bons temps rouler!”






No comments:

Post a Comment